Ad

Coronavirus lockdown: Living with my parents under new house rules

What's life like under lockdown for a university student who has moved back in with her family??
Hi my name is Madeleine Hordinski I'm 22 .I'm living at home with my parents and my 17-year old sister in Cincinnati Ohio-
20 March;I went on a social-distancing walk with my boyfriend Krishna Nelson in my neighbourhood Walnut Hills•We did not get any closer than six feet for the mile-long walk• The distance between me and my friends and me and my boyfriend right now has definitely been really tough• My boyfriend and I have actually been in a long-distance relationship for almost four years now  we go to school three hours apart•
And now that I'm home in Cincinnati where he goes to school we're kind of in this weird close-distance relationship where we see each other more often but it's outside and it's from a distance•And so I think it' been really difficult not knowing when we're actually going to be able to hang out together again29 March: We have new rules in our house because of quarantine•As soon as I get home from work I wash my clothes and I take a shower and hand sanitise profusely, always•
I've been freelancing for PBS and I'm covering a story that looks at how lower-income families are being affected by the coronavirus •I've been going to a homeless shelter and have been interacting with families - I have been doing everything I can to be as safe as possible•
{I'm also still at school at Ohio University attending online classes}•

Share on Google Plus

About Breaking news

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coca-Cola suspends social media advertising despite Facebook changes

Coca-Cola will suspend advertising on social media globally for at least 30 days as pressure builds on platforms to crack down on hate speec...